Friday 28 February 2014

Plan of action for necessary improvements

To improve on my draft pages for the final version of Bass Junkie, i intend to retake photos capturing more attitude and personality, truly relating to the theme of hip-hop and to engage and interest readers as they would hopefully be enticed to read on. I want to achieve a look of attitude and mischief using the new models through rethinking the style and relevant fashion and expressions. I will then apply this to a relevant design and structure of a popular, current hip-hop magazine and alter it effectively to gain a professional and consistent design that would appeal to the target audience. 

I want the images to be full and capture many sides and angles of the models to ensure that i have lots of choice and variety when it comes to creating the final versions. I also wish to take photos both inside the studio as well as an outside in an urban looking environment to achieve the intended look.

I feel a different approach to what i was initially planning is needed to create a look similar to the current hip-hop magazines which are loved and purchased by many. I will take ideas from XXL, Vibe, The Source and Complex when designing the final versions.

I will take into consideration all the feedback from my draft versions to hopefully get a better outcome from the final pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment